- Dust Free floor sanding
- Stairs and risers sanded and sealed
- Mass gap filling
- Floor oiling
- Floor sealing with sanding between coats
- Floor staining
- Re-connecting and staggering
- Re-screwing squeaky floors
- Water damage repair
- Pet stain and scratch elimination
- Board replacement - reclaimed wood to match existing boards
- Joist repair - replacement of rotten joists with new treated timber
- Removal of hearths - concrete hearth extrusions replaced with reclaimed boards
- Skirting, boxing - complete carpentry servic
Floorpol can provide a wide range of sanding and polishing services for wooden floors whether it is herringbone, oak strip flooring, parquet flooring or pine boards.
The art of transforming the look of rusty boards or 100 year old parquet into a fine, beautiful floor and see it returned to its former glory with a shiny smooth finish feels great and the happy faces of our customers at the result of our work is a reward in its own!
This process can involve as little as sanding and oiling but it can possibly involve replacing some boards or joists. Most of our floor sanding equipment is dust free, although due to the nature of the sanding process some dust particles are produced.
At Floorpol we will always provide dust sheets during the job, so all areas where even a small amount of dust is undesirable can be properly sealed and protected. We use the finest quality lacquers, oils and varnishes. We also use professional high-quality products by industry leaders like Osmo, Blanchon and Eukula, and because we care about how we leave our client's environment, we use non-toxic, waterborne varnishes with low odor and without any hazard to health. Whether you require clear or coloured varnishing, matt, satin or gloss finishes, our team will always be able to satisfy your requirements.